In choosing a shed—whether for storage or any other use—the most important things to look for are strength, durability, attractiveness, size, value for the money and low maintenance. DuraMax vinyl sheds offer—by far—the best combination of these features. As the name suggests, DuraMax sheds are built to last. They will not rust, dent, rot, mildew or fade…and they never need painting. Wind-tested to 115 mph and designed to handle at least 20 lbs per square foot of snow, DuraMax vinyl sheds are stronger than ordinary plastic sheds. They are fire retardant (plastic sheds are not) and are reinforced with metal inserted columns for even greater rigidity and strength. Their attractive design and neutral ivory color go well anywhere. All DuraMax vinyl sheds come with a manufacturers’ 15 year limited warranty.
• DuraMax vinyl sheds are stronger than ordinary plastic sheds.
• DuraMax sheds are reinforced with metal inserted columns for even greater rigidity and strength.
• Not only are they more durable, they will look better over the years to come. They will not fade, rot, or mildew like
typical painted wood sheds. And unlike metal (even vinyl coated metal), they will not rust or corrode.
• Vinyl is fire retardant. (Plastic is not.)
• DuraMax sheds are quieter when it rains. The loud pitter-patter of raindrops on metal (or even vinyl coated
metal) can drive you crazy.
• DuraMax sheds are available in larger sizes because their greater strength allows less bulky construction, making
larger sizes practical.
• Wide double door entry for equipment…yet tall enough to walk right in.
• DuraMax is the only brand of all-vinyl shed that you can buy online.